Reports - Recurring Billings
The Recurring Billings report displays all the recurring billings, regardless of status, set up under the location(s) you can access. The fields directly under the column headings allow the user to filter the results of the report either by:
- Typing a value in the field
- Selecting options from a drop-down menu (indicated by a black down arrow)
Note: This report pulls in data for Billings, not Transactions. If you need a report of Transaction data see one of the following articles for assistance:
- ACH Transactions Summary
- ACH Transactions Settlement Summary
- CC Transactions Summary by Type
- Opening the Recurring Billings report
- Filtering the report results
Open the Recurring Billings Report
- Select Reports from the left-hand menu.
- Select Recurring Billings from the left-hand Reports menu.
- The report will open to display all of the recurring billings set up under the selected location.
Filtering the Recurring Billings Report
Use the filter fields to find the specific data you are looking for.
In addition to the type-in filter fields, the Recurring Billings report has drop-down menus for the following columns.
Recurring Start Recurring End Next Run Date Interval Type
Payment Method Account Type Tags Status
Recurring BIlling Type Location Deposit Account